Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do i do to get in to rehab

my room mate needs rehab 4 acohol and he wants to go to rehab but we dont know what to do how and what do we do to get him in to rehab???

Answer Question

Asked by brattkatie at 12:33 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • ummm if he gets caught with a DUI i think its mandatory for him to take classes, at least thats what happened with my dad after he got his.... i mean i dont recommend that, but i think you have to get caught before the state kicks in... correct me if im wrong i dont know everything!

    Answer by aliciatron at 12:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

  • Go to the hospital. They can help you get him into rehab.

    Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

  • Just call some rehab facilities and see what you have to do.

    Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

  • call the local health department they should have a number for you in your county of a facility for rehab paid for by his insurance or the state.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.