I'm having a bithday party for my 2 kids. Do I do RSVP so I know how much food to buy?

What if people don't call RSVP and show up should I just buy extra food?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Entertainment

• yeah do RSVP and then also get some extra!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:39 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• no one I know ever RSVP's, just buy some fruit and veggie trays...and if it isnt enough than send someone to go buy more
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:39 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Sure, I would write a RSVP in the corner with my phone number and e-mail right next to it.
    Most moms are good about letting you know because they understand you have to figure out the seating at the table, how many prize sacks, etc. as well as the food.

Depending on the age of your two children, one two layer cake should be sufficient for all plus the other assorted foods you might be considering? If the moms are staying, don't forget to have food they like, also....it could be as simple as potato salad...they might be hungry, rushing between errands and your party, with no time to eat! Or cut the crusts off sandwiches and quarter slice them...egg salad sandwiches.

Have fun!

Mom401

Mom401

Answer by Mom401 at 2:24 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Ask them to rsvp,but no one really does in most cases
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I always ask people to, no one ever does. I always end up getting enough food to feed however many people I invited. We always have extra, but dh just takes it to work with him for the guys he works with.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 4:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Yes and yes.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 6:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2009