WILL THIS WORKOUT?

HERE IS A NEW ONE 4 U MOMS! MY HUBBY WANTS 2 BRING A WOMEN IN OUR MARRIAGE. I DO BELIVE MEN CHEAT BECOME THEY WERE NOT MADE 2 BE WITH JUST ONE PERSON. BUT SHOULD I REALLY DO THIS?? HELP!!

MOMOFSIXROBINSO

Asked by MOMOFSIXROBINSO at 12:43 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• if you dont want to dont do it!!!!!! dont make anyone do something you arent 100% comfortable with!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• If you are fully secure in your marriage and you are confident this won't harm it in any way, and you're into it, go ahead. People are going to tell you not to, but it's none of their damn business. Do whats best for you.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:45 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• if you want to go for it but if dont feel like then dont do it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Who told you that men cheat because they were not made to be with just one woman? That's the ridiculous part.... you actually believe that we (men and women) were made to mate but only one of us has the capacity to be faithful? I think I'm with the majority when I say... don't. If you're having to ask this question it's because you are battling with the two answers already........ you already know the answer. NO, you should not do this (just my opinion).
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:00 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Wants to bring a woman into your marriage? Is this a real post?

No no no no no. Absolutely NOT. If he can't be faithful, kick him to the curb. NO husband is better than someone who cannot be faithful.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:39 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My ex had a threesome with his ex-wife and he hated it. He said the women were having all the fun and he basically got pushed to the side. I think it's a fantasy for men and it isn't all it's cracked up to be. I would NEVER go along with this, but I'm not you. If you are only doing it to please him then Definitely Say No!

nvedwards

Answer by nvedwards at 2:01 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• hell no!! don't let someone force you into doing something you don't want to. Don't let your dh feed you that line of BS about men not being able to be with one woman. If he truly loves you...he will respect you and you are good enough. I think its a horrible idea but hey to each his own.
    JAX_Mami

Answer by JAX_Mami at 3:26 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• You can tell your hubby about my guy friend, his ex let him try it then ended up leaving him for the girl!
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 7:08 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Men who cheat are cheaters....not because they weren't meant to be with just one woman. If that was true, then where does that leave the women? This is a bad idea and youll be sorry. Hope you choose the right thing.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:02 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• If you're okay with it then go for it, but don't be pushed in to it. That would only make you resentful of him if it's a horrible experience. I've never tried it and never want to (that's only me, not bashing those of you who have). All too often you find out the other two are sneaking around behind your back with one on one or leaving the spouse for the other. My ex sis in law and brother tried it and she left him and moved in with the other woman. You have to have a strong marriage to be able to survive that.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:38 AM on Jan. 12, 2009