Dumb Question but im going CRAZY!

im just about six weeks pregnant, i found out about a week ago when my doc speculated that i had a cyst and did an ultrasound and instead found a gestational sac. I was THRILLED. i thought it would never happen and now about 5 days later i have been having anxiety because i have previously suffered a miscarriage. im a lil tired but other than that have no symptoms. i feel like maybe the baby has passed without me knowing or im going to have another miscarriage cause i have no symptoms and everyone says if you feel sick the baby is healthier (dumb i know). i just feel like an emothional wreck now and everything i do is going to cause a miscarriage. could i have lost the baby without knowing just because i dont feel "pregnant"? Anyone felt this way or am i crazy?? I wanted to get preggo so bad and now that its happened im terrified of having a misscarriage.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i never felt pregnant, except occasionally i had sore boobies. just relax hon, dont be like me i was CRAZY i had horrible anxiety. i know its easier said than done though. good luck and congratulations! just remember "today i am pregnant"
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:51 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• try not to worry, i know its hard but stress causes miscarriage too.... make an appointment to see ur doc to make sure everything is ok... and dont worry about the symptoms i didnt have any til i was 5 months along...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Relax. I know thats hard to do, but you really need to. You're only six weeks. Most women don't start having symptoms until much later. Stressing like this is going to make you sick. I'll send good vibes your way. Please try to relax and enjoy this time. Congratulations!!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:55 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• just relax and dont think to much just take care off you self when i have my first baby i have no pregnacy symptoms at all i dint have contraction so u ok congrat
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Relax. You may be among the lucky who never get sick.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 1:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I am 4 weeks preg now and I have no symptoms but sore boobs. I was six weeks with my daughter before I felt any sort of tiredness or anything and remembered that aunt flow hadn't showed up. I was only nauseous with her pregnancy for about 3 weeks at the end of my first trimester. and nothing after that. She is The healthiest kid I know, was 9.4 pounds and 22 1/2 inches long at birth, taller then everyone her age now, and walked at 8 months. So its not TRUE that the more sick you are the healthier baby you will have. that just depends on your body and your hormones.

loriloriaustin

Answer by loriloriaustin at 1:28 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I never felt sick with my oldest. He's 4 years old now. Being sick or not being sick has nothing to do with it. It's merely how your body reacts to pregnancy. It's not a sign of a "healthy baby" or not.

The other "symptoms" (sore breasts, being tired, feeling bloated, increased sense of smell and a gag reflex) kicked in about 8-10 weeks along.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:10 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I am 6 weeks prego with my 2nd child and also had a miscariage before my 1st child. I have not felt any symptoms except hungry (which I always am even when I'm not pregnant) and a little tired...but nothing like the 1st. When I was prego with my 1st I already had morning sickness and couldn't hardly keep my head off my desk. So no worries - each pregnancy is different. Just be calm about it because the more you stress about it the more stress you put on your body and that's not good for either of you!
    Val1313

Answer by Val1313 at 7:41 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I'm 31 wks. and have never felt 'pregnant.' I never had nausea or anything. The only real symptom has been hunger and some back aches. My boobs barely started feeling sore, but only at night. I heard that thing about the baby being 'healthier' the sicker you are, but it's totally not true. Some women's bodies just react to hormones better than others. I think that's the case with me, as i was on the Pill for over 10 yrs. and never once had any side effects. I got off it and got pregnant within two weeks. So you're just lucky. You'll start feeling something soon.
    Anonymous