not feelin quite right...

My husband and I have been ttc #2 and I kind of felt pregnant but kept telling myself not to get my hopes up in case I wasn't. I was taking down christmas decorations yesterday and doing lots of stretching and carrying things up and down the steps (nothing real heavy just lots of loads) and I had real uncomfortable sharp cramping feeling in my lower abdomen. I layed down for the night and went to sleep and I woke up this morning and felt okay just a little crampy. I did some cleaning and ironing and now I have real sharp pain on my left side of my lower abdomen and cramps. I haven't gotten a positive on a test yet but I am hoping there is nothing wrong? Anyone experience this before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I was really bad cramps in the beginning of my pregnancy, maybe give it a few days then take another test. If it gets really bad or seems to linger in a certain spot go see your OB right away, it could be tubal and that’s nothing to mess around about. GOOD LUCK I wish you the best!
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 1:59 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• lower left pains can also be poop cramps :)
    Anonymous