• In the Spotlight:

Who thinks child and pet safe candles are a GREAT idea ?

It is such a fun way of getting out , meeting new people and while you are having a great time smelling and helping people choose products to brighten thier everyday living you are making money . It all makes perfect SCENTS!!!.

If you are interested in signing up under my team or even just checking out our product to buy . please check out my site at www.scentsty.com/MandyG. and email me at Mandygort@yahoo.com or ALC99DA@aol.com. I will be extremly happy to show you the ropes or answer any questions . You can even have a web party . As we offer Scentsational hostess rewards. I hope to hear from you . Mandy Gorton

Mandylcg

Asked by Mandylcg at 1:01 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Shopping

• The CafeMom Team strives to keep CafeMom free of inappropriate content. Here are some forms of content that should be reported:

* Unsolicited advertising (in journal posts, messages, photos). Advertising is permitted on profile pages, and journal posts that are in the CafeMom Marketplace.
    * Slurs aimed at race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender or sexual orientation.
    * Cursing that does not display a yellow "yield" sign.
    * Personal attacks against you or another member on CafeMom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on Jan. 12, 2009