HELP!!!!!!! 101.7 FEVER!!!!

WE HAD 2 TAKE MY DAUGHTER 2 THE ER 2DAY CUZ SHE WAS RUNNING A 102.7 FEVER 2DAY N SHE HASNT ATE N 3 DAYS N SHE WAS THROWING UP REALLY BAD. WELL THEY SAID SHE HAS A MIDDLE EAR INFECTION (I DNT KNW WAT IT IS) WELL THEY GOT HER FEVER DOWN N THEY GAVE HER ANTIBIOTICS. IV BEEN GIVEN HER TYLANOL EVERY 4 HOURS LIKE THEY SAID N I GAVE HER SOME BOUT AN HOUR AGO, HER FEVER WAS 101.0 WITH IN 20 MINUTES OF ME GIVEN IT 2 HER IT ROSE 2 101.7. SHES THROWEN UP WORSE. THE ONLY THING SHE CAN HOLD DOWN IS PEDIALITE. WILL IT BE OK 2 GIVE HER JUST THAT 4 A FEW DAYS??????? I NEED HELP!!!! PLEASE!!! BY THE WAY, SHES ONLY 7 MONTHS OLD.

xkrystals.momx

Asked by xkrystals.momx at 1:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Go to the ER to be safe.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:18 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i dont know it sounds really serious, what did they say about her not eating in the er?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:18 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I would take her back and not leave til the do something...your poor baby!!! How is she acting?
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:18 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• SHE SCREAMS LIKE NON STOP. I WOKE MY DAD UP N HE SAID 2 WATCH HER 2NITE N IF IT GETS WORSE BY THE MORNING WERE TAKEN HER BACK 2 THE ER.
    xkrystals.momx

Answer by xkrystals.momx at 1:20 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• On you discharge papers did they give you a number to call? I would call them and say, look my daughter has a fever that isnt' breaking with tylenol. They'll probably tell you to come in and be expecting you. I would call that number before leaving so you don't have to wait when you get there.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:22 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• give her a bad with cold water if u have some Vick rub some on her feet and put some sucks the will make her fever go down a little bid and give her a lot of liquids

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i heard to never bathe a baby in cold water, only "tepid" water, but every doctor is different! i never got a reason for that so i dont know
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:34 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• cold water can send her into shock...put a cold cloth or ice pack on her head, under her arm pits, and between her legs...this will be hard to do because of her age...but NO cold bath. Sorry not trying to be rude Anon
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:35 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• id take her back to the er before tomorrow morning or at least call the hospital and talk to someone
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 1:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• ok no cold water but no to warm i just dont know whats the word for im spanish but im not trying to send the baby to shock
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Jan. 12, 2009