Can you give me ideas of how to hook up my cousin and my brother in law?

they have never met before because my cousin barely moved to my hometown last month but she seems lonely, shes single and I would love for her and my brother in law to be b/f g/f. Any ideas of how we can do this? My bro in law thinks we dont have a phone and the bad thing is that he doesnt have a myspace to comunicate with him but my hubby can call him from work but my hubby has been having issues with his mom talking shit about us and messing with his identity but my bro in law is always on her side so how can we hook them up without him bringing her up. I'm not sure if his still datting the slut he was datting but we dont like her and we would love for them to break up and move on. They always break up anyways. I think there not going out right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ummm isn't your brother in law married?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• how would you know, shes anon :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:29 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Introduce them and then leave them alone.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:31 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I wouldnt push it...because if they break up it could cause problems with family, and people playing the blame game, what about another one of your hubbys co-workers?
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:33 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Brother-in-law doesn't mean he is married! DUH! Brother-in-law can mean he is your husbands brother! I hate stupid responses, I have been seeing them all night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• yeah so many people making stupid responses, about gross things. i had no part in that and also i am very mature :>
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• This sounds waaay too complicated to set up. Better yet, just have a casual get together and invite them and see if they have any chemistry, then let the grown ups do as they will! lol, that way you don't get blamed if it turns out bad.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• gigi has right idea. dinner invite both of them..... let the stars either work their magic, or not...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Let nature take it's course. If they are meant to be together they will manage it on their own.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2009