how the hell can i stop eating?

im 37 weeks pregnant and i literally just rolled out of bed to make an egg, bacon and cheese sandwhich! im such a fatass! its 2am! goshhh i cant wait until i can diet again!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hey that's healthier than what I eat in the middle of the night. I usually send DH out to buy some fried burritos and Cheetos.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 1:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Hey, I ate one of those this morning! :)
    Yum...Fat people will prevail I say!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I do that and Im not prego lol. the other day I was on the comp and eating a quart of ice cream from baskin and robbins, and before I knew it the whole thing was gone...not thats a fat ass
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:45 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• when i was pregnant i ate whatever i wanted... yeah im not going to do that again i gained 70 pounds and it just wont come off! but you can eat what you want, it sounds good yum
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:46 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I'm still eatting like im pregnant and its starting to show, im turning into a fat ass LOL. I think mines from nusring though it makes me sooo hungry all the time. i have cake beside me lol>.
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 1:53 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• im eatin left over pizza for breakfast..i gained almost 60lbs when i was prego over 2yrs ago and im still trying to loose it i only got 10lbs to go...
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 7:06 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I can't wait to get this weight off, either. I was a total fatty this weekend. I ate nachos, pizza, and a whole movie-sized box of Dots. Ugh.
    Anonymous