How do I potty train my little girl?

My little girl turned 2 in Sep and was fully potty trained, then her cusson came to visit for 5 days and he made a nr. 2 on the carpet next to the beds for the firts two days since then my little girl has been doing the same I have tried everything from hidings to time out to the reward system I just don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP. I put a nappy on and she will take it off to go to the toilet but not always.

Monia34

Asked by Monia34 at 1:52 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• first of all don't let her regress. Just remind her that big girls use the potty. Make her sit on it often. everytime you to the potty, sit her on hers. My Daughter was 18 months fully potty trained. I made the mistake of taking her to day so i could go back work. Well needless to say that they unbroke her her and I had quite my job. But the first thing I did was put her back in panties and took her often and not let her regress. stay on top of her. Sence she knows what she's doing.
    lesliekaym27

Answer by lesliekaym27 at 9:15 AM on Jan. 12, 2009