birthcontrol

anyone gain weight while being on it? I can't seem to figure out why i keep gaining weight, the doctor just started me on the mini pill. I'v never been on anything before this.

letlovegrow

Asked by letlovegrow at 2:05 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• because of the hormones and its unnatural. your body is reacting because it is unknown.

a lot of women will gain weight when on birth control its normal typically.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I gained weight on the pill and the patch.... however, I am on the nuva ring now, and I have actually been losing weight, I don't know if it's just me, but it seems to work in every way possible
    Sarah_ponder

Answer by Sarah_ponder at 2:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• every persons body reacts differently to birth control. and the hormones are what does it. but even with something with a lot of hormones, one could still NOT gain weight because each persons body handles it differently.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i did gain weight on the pill, but now have minera and no weight gain
    calvinsmommy18

Answer by calvinsmommy18 at 1:08 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• sorry i meant mirena*
    calvinsmommy18