why

why do you people lie so much?

lmaines22

Asked by lmaines22 at 2:31 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Good question... and why are some of you so miserable in your life that you attack others on here when they may have only asked an opinion and you miss the point and make it into a totally different topic and try to make it as ugly as possible. I swear some of you belong on Jerry Springer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• what did i miss?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:46 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• because they always have something to hide. sometimes it could be their own insecurities. Lying is a big pet peeve of mine. If you can't trust someone why bother?
    JAX_Mami

Answer by JAX_Mami at 3:23 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• its the net how can u tell someone's lying maybe they are telling the truth your not around them in person to know what is truth and what is a lie
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 3:42 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• How do YOU know "you people" are lying? Or standing up straight?

Or even.............................................gasp..............................on a vertical incline...........................oh NO!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• It's the internet. Why does it matter either way? It doesn't.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 5:38 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• When I my old man and I split, I started to date a guy that was a Bit of a thug. We had got into a big fight , Because he did not trust me and I could not trust him. So one day, He said to me I Lie to you because I love you, I dont want to hurt you. I tell the truth to hoe's because I dont give two shits about there feelings. And if you think about it, Why do you lie ? You lie so that you dont hurt or upset the other person. But yet when someone lie's to us we feel really hurt. Men lie because they dont want to see the pain in your eyes, and the saddness in your heart, And they want you to love them. I hope this helps some, and I hope you can understand what I was trying to get at. I have been up now for 48 hours I am so sleep.
    Patty M - Pght PA
    MOMofTwo_99_00

Answer by MOMofTwo_99_00 at 6:12 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• People lie because they are cowards. Lying is so much easier than standing up and owning up. Hi.. to the previous poster, Please, know that people DO NOT lie to you, because they love you, and don't want to see the hurt in your eyes, or sadness in your heart. Tell the truth to hoe's...Yikes Please, don't buy into that. Love is based on trust and respect.
    doublefistin

Answer by doublefistin at 8:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Lie about what? I personally dont EVER lie. I suck at it anyway and it's easier and safer to just tell the truth. And if I think its gonna hurt someone I just try to soften the blow.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:29 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I lie every night. On my back while I'm sleeping, but far as I know, you've not been there to see or know that but I do it because, well because I need sleep lol
    This must be one of those posts just to see how many people will respond.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:30 AM on Jan. 12, 2009