aliens

do you guys think aliens could exist? and has anyone seen that TV special on Jupiter where they said that the camera was there at the exact right time an they saw a building when the eye went past! crazy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Never saw that one. But I think that the Elegant string theory of the universe, about folding space for time travel, is pretty cool.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 3:22 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I don't think Jupiter could have life because it's just a big ball of gas...but I could be wrong. :) I do believe in alien life forms, though. Heck, Mars was just found to have water on it not too long ago!
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 3:21 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• of course they do.

on jupiter? I don't believe so.

will we ever be technologically capable of traveling to other civilizations? probably not.

wallylicious

Answer by wallylicious at 3:22 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Aliens? No.
    Another universe like our own with humans on a planet like Earth? Quite possibly.
    I just wonder if they fared better at protecting their natural resources better than we have.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:13 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Of course they could exist. Not necessarily in the hollywood sense, but certainly other life forms. It's just arrogant for humans to think we're the only intelligent life in all the universe.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 6:57 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I'm an Alien and I EXIST...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:13 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Iwas going to answer like ihartu, darn it I was too late!!!
    What was the Jupiter special called? I want to see it.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:38 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• They probably do...I haven't seen one. But as long as they leave me alone I'm not really that worried about their existence.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:40 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I think we'd be pretty cocky to think that we are the only planet that sustains life in the universe.
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 9:52 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Well if there are other life forms out there and they come here in UFO's then why don't they go to Diisney or NYC or LA..they always go to some pig farmers house in Arkansas.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:23 AM on Jan. 12, 2009