do u know of any liquid supplements to help you lose weight?

i cant swallow diet pills and green tea hasnt worked for me not even diet or exercise itself, so I was wondering if you all know of any liquid supplement I can take to lose my belly fat and double chin?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• slim fast, Lean shake from GNC
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 9:39 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Diets DONT WORK! I have been "trying" to lose belly fat forever it seems. You have to commit to 45 mins to an hour of cardio like 3-5 times a week!!! And cut back on calories from breads and sweets. You can't drink liquid supplements forever so you'll eventually start eating again and the weight will come back double.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:18 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I'm in line with the thinking of GMR. Cut out sugars; they lurk in EVERYTHING!! EAT FAT - the healthy kinds - olive oil, real butter, coconut oil, nuts, cheese at the start of every meal/snack. Fats make you feel satiated and provide steady energy, not the high/low bursts from sugar/carb foods like pastas, breads, etc. Aside from that, eat real foods, not processed stuff. You need to retrain your metabolism and it could take months to drop weight, just like it took years to add weight. But it's a result that can stay with you.
    Trinjo

Answer by Trinjo at 8:29 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• There is no magic liquid. Change your meal plans and get in some exercise. The benefits are far greater than just chin and belly toning.
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 8:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2009