Adult content ♥ Im really lost and needing advice

Hello, This may be too much info for some. So here it go's. About six years ago, My old man cheated on me with at the time My bestfriend . She got pregnate. Mean while my old man and I , hav

MOMofTwo_99_00

Asked by MOMofTwo_99_00 at 7:48 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Well these people have been a bit rude. Hun, does it still really bother you and do you even trust him even after all these years? There's a lot of questions you need to ask yourself and if you want some one to talk it out with I'm always here and you can always send me a message.
    katiedonovanm

Answer by katiedonovanm at 12:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• have what
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• ?????Have what,did you decide to not want to share and did not delete the whole question ???
    Please either delete it or retype it so we can help you if that is what you want..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Gotten along fine ever since, looks like you don't need us woo hoo!!!!
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 8:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Wow, first time I've seen "old man" used on here. I didn't know people even used that anymore.. and I was sooo glad cause I always wondered if they were talking about their hubby or their Dad lol
    Guess she did get it figured out so didn't finish the question :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:27 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• YOUR OLD MAN AND YOU, WHAT?????????????NO OFFENCE, BUT IS HE YOUR DAD OR GRANDFATHER
    mmaeko

Answer by mmaeko at 9:47 AM on Jan. 12, 2009