• In the Spotlight:

What do you most hate sharing with other people?

PurpleDawn

Asked by PurpleDawn at 7:55 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow tough answer cause I am a person that would give you the shirt off my back if you needed it. I would probably have to say my bath time lol. As a mom to 3 boys it is nearly impossible for me to get some time alone in the bath period. Invariably a huge need mom's help crisis will appear the instant I sink back and begin to allow the bubbles work their magic. I also won't lock the door for fear somethign will happen that they need to get to me and can't lol. Double edged sword motherhood is lol.
    singedwingangel

Answer by singedwingangel at 8:12 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My chocolate. I hate it when i am about to eat a piece of chocolate and my son comes running in screaming for a bite of it. I normally give him some but it is in protest.
    mandarose

Answer by mandarose at 8:21 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Lip balm! I won't even share it with my son!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I refuse to drink after anyone. My kids, my husband, anyone. If someone drinks out of my Dr. Pepper they might as well consider it theirs.Dont know where there mouth has been. Yuck!
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 8:38 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• People. I'm a horribly jealous person, although I do work at hiding it. I'm not a huge brat about it.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 8:51 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I hate sharing my towel!

This has never been a problem for me until I got married. But my husband does it out of spite and thinks it's funny seeing me get angry because he touched my towel, LOL! I hate drying off with dirty or used towels.
    zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 9:00 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• the food off my plate. not that i dont want to share some of it i just cant have anyone touch my food if im eating it. my daughter always wants to trade forks and i get so skeeved out.

marissad

Answer by marissad at 9:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I can't stand sharing my food with my SO. He is a pig...he eats everything in sight. I already share my food with my daughter, and I don't mind that...I put it on her own little plate for her, but to have him sticking his fork over the table at my plate makes me nuts. I got it because I want to eat it!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:11 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My french fries. Wait to be offered before grabbing them out of my pile. Just show some common courtesy regarding the fries.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:19 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I agree with you all on the food thing, my sons think it is open season anytime I have something to eat!!
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:35 AM on Jan. 12, 2009