Could someone help me with a referral guide for my 2 affiliate websites?

I never heard of a referral guide until the other day when I asked someone how they got so many referrals. He said a referral guide. I don't know what a referral guide is and when I searched for one, NONE showed up about a guide for affiliate websites. Could someone that is excelent in marketing help me with this?

CindyJ1982

Asked by CindyJ1982 at 8:13 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm thinking I probably call it something else, so lets try to figure it out. What else were you talking about? For example could he have meant - like the yellow pages? You should be "listed" in an affiliate guide? Or become an affiliate guide? Or maybe write and affiliate e-guide? You can use the word guide for a few different things. What kind of website do you have? Do you sell something so your affiliates bring you business?
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 11:34 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I have the perfect idea for you.  I have started a new advertising business, you can check it out at www.advertiseonme.synthasite.com.  If you have any questions, let me know.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:50 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I work on 2 affiliate websites such as cash crate and cashle..alll I know was that "he" said was that he was "sellllllling" his guides and somehow thats how he gets his referrals? He wont explain anything as I have asked a ton of questions LoL
    CindyJ1982

Answer by CindyJ1982 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Oh that's easy. What he does is he writes a guide on HOW to create an affiliate website. Then within the guide he gives you a list of what he says are "good affiliates" With his affiliate link. You come along and purchase his book. You click all his affiliate links and signup (he makes money that way) Then you do what he says. Each time you sign someone up you make money and he makes money. You sell OR give his guide away and the next person does the same thing. It's called a down line. I don't approve of Cash Crate - they do the same thing as the guide, but worse. If you want to make real money at home, just go to stuckathomemom.com and click Paid Surveys. No one will ever ask you for a credit card or purchase anything. They are all REAL surveys, not like cash crate crap.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 2:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2009