What could this be?

Im 35 weeks pregnant. Slight pressure when i pee, short bursts of pain in my back like a midget hitting me with a rolling pin, and of all things one ankle the size ofa grapefruit...HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure but it sounds like you could be pregnant. The midget really is there and he's hitting you with his cute little foot. If your swelling is really bothersome, cut down on the salt. If you think theres something more to it, call your drs office. But everything sounds pretty normal to me.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 8:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i would mention the swelling to your doctor, first of all. But the short burst of pain - i would bet on siatic pain - the baby is probably kicking you like a little ninja, or putting pressure on the siatic nerve and causing that pain. the peeing thing might just be the baby putting pressure or kicking or punching your bladder - you are getting closer and closer to him/her being squished in there - it sounds like normal late pregnancy discomforts - feel free to message me anytime! i'm a doula and love to talk anything pregnancy/birth!!! :)
    MommyDado

Answer by MommyDado at 8:47 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Lol pregnant confirmed 8 months ago ..confirmed she was a girl at 20 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Jan. 12, 2009