Tingling thigh?

I keep forgeting to ask my ob about it but its gotten worse in the last few days. On the outside of my left thigh there's about a 4 inch strip that tingles almost like its asleep. I was thinking oh its just the baby pushing on my back, but now the tingling has continued down my left leg and halfway down my calf, also the pinky finger on my left hand and a 2 inch strip on the outside of my upper arm. I have a drs appt today and can talk to him about it, but what are your thoughts, so i can be a little better informed.

Christina2135

Asked by Christina2135 at 8:23 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yep, happened to me while pregnant with my first. Dr. told me it was just a nerve. It can be either that the baby is laying on a nerve, or you might have pinched a nerve a bit. It should be fine, though.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My neice just had a baby,and she had the samething happen to her,and when she went to the Dr.he told her the baby was just laying on a nerve,she was fine,in a few days.Good luck to you.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:40 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• sciatica
    I feel your pain
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:05 AM on Jan. 12, 2009