Sex?

Did your orgasms feel different when you were pregnant? I am not sure if I have had one. Second part of the question, Did your baby move while you were doing it.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i wouldnt know..i had my first with my bf =)
    i was pregnant though not that much far along..
    && the baby did move,depending on our position he would move to the opposite side =)
    smart boy,lol
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 8:31 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My orgasms felt very different in the beginning, I had never been so aware of my uterus before. I could feel my uterus tightening up all the way around. Depending on how strong they were, they could be painful, not in my cervix area, but around my uterus. Now that I'm almost 40 wks I've either gotten used to it, or they've started to feel normal again.

In the beginning I never really felt the baby move very much during, it was after. I could feel his little heart race, and then he would squirm like crazy for about a minute. Now he doesn't have room anymore to move that much, but I still dot feel him at all until after.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 8:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2009