How do I help my dd feel better?

Ok last week my so came down with a nasty chest cold. Then my dd (1) came down with it too on Sat. She is coughing (BAD), sneezing, fever, aching, not sleeping unless I am with her. I put her hudmifer(sp) on her room, dont seem like its working. I called her doc on Sat and the prescribed her drops for the cold. She gets the drops 4 times a day. And I been giving her motrin every 4-6 hrs for fever and aching. She woke up at 5am this morning...started coughing really bad, so I gave her some drops, and by 530 she was coughing so hard she was puking! I dont think the med isnt working...She is also weezing. She dont have asthma, at least I dont think. But I am taking her to the docs with me this morning. Is there anthing I should do in the mean time? I am sick as well with the same symptoms...ugh

jessduncan77

Asked by jessduncan77 at 8:29 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try vicks flowing vapors....they work great when Katherine gets like that. It's a little battery operated fan w/ a vicks covered insert.
    KatieBellsMom

Answer by KatieBellsMom at 8:34 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• what is a dd?
    AustinR3MySon

Answer by AustinR3MySon at 8:58 AM on Jan. 12, 2009