question about pregnancy test

i took a pregnancy test first thing this morning and while i was watching it (i always watch them) a faint second line appeared but when it had finished it was negative. i was just wandering if since it was there and then disappeared should i count it as positive or negative since it wasnt there when the time was up? i am already 2 weeks late.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I've taken tests that i've watched and you can see the line show up right away but then disappear but my real test had a faint faint line. It really just depends. I'd wait a little longer and try again or see a doctor. Good Luck!
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 8:46 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I know a few women who took pregnancy tests that came up negative but approxamately 9 months later a baby popped out. I quess some women dont produce the hormones as early as others cause i was only 3 days late and mine was possitive. lol
    iloveme7290

Answer by iloveme7290 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• the doctor could tell you for sure
    iloveme7290

Answer by iloveme7290 at 9:19 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• If you watch the moisture run up the strip you will sometimes see the line where the antigens are when the moisture first hits it. If it you have HPT in your urine the antigens will stick to the urine and then you will see the line. If there Is no HPT the antigens will not stick and there will be no line.
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 11:13 AM on Jan. 12, 2009