are you pregnant?(& were you..of course though,lol)

if you are(or were),are you pregnant in your dreams??
lol i think i was only pregnant three times in my dreams,or 4 ;p

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 9:05 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm pregnant and I don't usually dream pregnant...I have had dreams about the baby.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:07 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• no ive never been pregnant they just keep showing up on my door step and calling me mom. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:08 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• When I was pregnant I had alot of dreams....more than usual. In most of them my soon to be born daughter would be talking to me....I mean it was like she was a newborn size sitting with me having a conversation...lol strange I know. In my dreams though I don't think I was ever pregnant...strange I never thought about that till now, if you are pregnant you'd think you would dream pregnant lol.
    usmcmom29

Answer by usmcmom29 at 9:25 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I had dreams when I was pregnant...but I can't remember if all of my dreams had me pregnant when I actually was.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:34 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i dont remember if i did the first time but this time i have weird dreams i hate it
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Sometimes I still have dreams in which I am pregnant. And my tubes have been tied for almost 20 years! LOL
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 10:57 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I had dreams about the baby but I do not recall ever dreaming that I am pregnant.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:18 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I never dreamed about being pregnant when I was pregnant... my dreams were always of holding my baby, and even once I dreamed about giving him a bath before he was born! =)
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 11:54 AM on Jan. 12, 2009