What would you do...if you were born a Palestinian?

After reading a bit on this very question, its interesting to see what others think. I have several comments from various Israeli leaders and their remarks if they were born Palestinian...I will add those in later, but what if you were. Be respectful!!! Not asking for political correctness (oh heck no) but do NOT be crude and inhumane!!!

AzIzAzIzA

Asked by AzIzAzIzA at 9:14 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Ehud Barak (the current Israeli Defense Minister) was asked this question, and his reply was:

"If I were a Palestinian of the right age, I'd eventually join one of the terrorist organizations." (interviewed by Ha'aretz's Gideon Levy in March 1998)

AzIzAzIzA

Answer by AzIzAzIzA at 9:15 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Move

Answer by gemgem at 9:15 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• a eulogy written by Moshe Dayan (a former Israeli Defense Minister) to his Israeli friend who was killed by a Palestinian from the Gaza Strip in 1955:

". . . Let us not today fling accusation at the murderers. What cause have we to complain about their fierce hatred to us? For eight years now, they sit in their refugee camps in Gaza, and before their eyes we turn into our homestead the land and villages in which they and their forefathers have lived. We should demand his blood not from the [Palestinian] Arabs of Gaza but from ourselves. . . . Let us make our reckoning today. We are a generation of settlers, and without the steel helmet and gun barrel, we shall not be able to plant a tree or build a house. . . . "

(Iron Wall, p. 101)

AzIzAzIzA

Answer by AzIzAzIzA at 9:17 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I can't even say.I have no idea what it's like!!! First thought, I'd kill myself. LOL But I have no idea,
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• maybe i'd make jelly? :)
    krazyash023

• GEMGEM:

SORRY I SAID BE RESPECTFUL AND BE HONEST....MOVE? MOVE WHERE? IN GAZA RIGHT NOW----BORDERS ARE AND HAVE BEEN SEALED.

If your answer is honest, FINE-explain more,

if it was just being rude...then seriously grow up!!

AzIzAzIzA

Answer by AzIzAzIzA at 9:19 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I would not care. I would just want a heart to find God. The true and living God.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 9:21 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• KRAZYASH-

thats ur idea of honest humane answers? honestly, thats pathetic!! And i feel sorry for you!!
    AzIzAzIzA

Answer by AzIzAzIzA at 9:22 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Couldn't answer something like that cuz we will never know. The way they live over there is different the they learn to live with it because that is where they were born.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I have no idea what I would do. I know for a fact that I'm a fighter. I hate injustices. so on second thought I would probably fight hard and do whatever I could to stop the genocide of my people.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 9:30 AM on Jan. 12, 2009