Stay home moms?What is your routine, do you do the same thing everyday? How often do you clean, do laundry, cook meals, go shopping, wash laundry, etc...?

MsMESSx2

Asked by MsMESSx2 at 9:25 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Home & Garden

• my morning starts at six i get my daughter up go make coffee and hubbys lunch and do a few little things in the kitchen the at six thirty i get hubby and son up. then i just relax til everyone is out the door that is usually by 7:10 then i get baby breakfast and i clean starting in the kitchen when i get all the rooms clean i do laundry. i have to take care of the wood stove two or three times a day and by two or three i am preparing dinner. at four i leave to pick hubby up at work. we eat around six i clean up give baby a bath and get her ready for bed when hubby is in bed i straighten up from dinner watch tv with baby then put her in bed. i am in bed by ll and start all over the next morning.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:30 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I'm a work at home mom, but I don't really keep a schedule besides the morning. I wake up, get in the shower, get my daughter in the bath, get us dressed, get breakfast and then take her to school. Since she is only in school half days, I try to run my errands while she is in school so I don't have to drive all the way back home. I get home and make lunch, then its naps. After that the schedule is really done...lol. I try to do a little housework every day, obviously I make dinner every day, I have homework to do every day, and I have work most days in the evening for at least a few hours.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:33 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I get up around 7-7:30 when my 4 year old gets up. Get him his juice and my coffee. Log onto the computer and do some group stuff. Make my son breakfast, get more coffee. Do the dishes, decide what's for dinner, straighten up the house. Take a shower and get us dressed and most days I have laundry to do. Check back on the computer. Pour another cup of coffee. We play, watch TV, cuddle, do computer stuff. Get another cup of coffee. It's just the same thing over and over. Depending on the weather, I try to get outside to play for at least a half hour or so. At 5:50 hubby is home, we eat dinner (not always together though), Kevin gets a bath and we play games. Watch a movie or Nick until bedtime. Kevin goes to bed, hubby passes out and finally I have time to myself. Usually at that point I'm ready for bed.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 9:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I'm up at 5:30 during the week. I have a cup of coffee and enjoy the quiet time before the kids get up at 7:00. Once they're off to school, I do chores and errands; I have them broken down by days of the week, most of them taking place Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Tuesdays and Thursdays are mine to do what I want - read, watch a movie of MY choosing, catch up on paperwork (I know that sounds like a chore but I love it), cook (a chore for some but I find it relaxing), catching up with friends and family, maybe shopping (more like looking that actual shopping), giving myself a facial, etc. After school, it's all about sports and activities and homework. Weekends are family time. Sometimes the schedule changes due to volunteer duties at the kids' school or other things that come up but that's pretty much it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I use the flylady system. There's a routine for every day of the week! Check out www.flylady.net

TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 10:32 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• OMG - I was just crusing ?s and am a WOHM bu gotta give a big SHOUT OUT to the Flylady!

LOVE. HER.

LOVE. FLYING.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 10:34 AM on Jan. 12, 2009