What is your favorite season?

pumpkinpie112

Asked by pumpkinpie112 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Blistering barn burning heat! I hate winter and the cold.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• summer
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:31 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• With it being cold and foggy right now, I'm going to have to say Fall. At that point in the year, I'm looking for any relief I can get from summer temps, curling up on the couch with a good book, blanket, and cup of tea is still very much a novel thing, and I'm gearing up to get into the holidays.

Ask me in another month and I'd probably say Spring, lol. Ready to be warm again!
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:32 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I can't just pick one.. can I pick 4 please?? :) I love change, so it is always nice when the new season is here :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:33 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I love them all but I have a fondness for teh beach that goes beyond logic LOL...I'm a Cancer so it figures :) I love the sand and water and go just to think no matter what season it is.
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 10:24 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Fall and Spring. I love the colors! Spring is so full of life and seeing that little bit of purple (crocus) pop up in the small amount of snow left on the ground is delightful! Then fall is just amazing in all its colors! Fall is God's gift to earth, it shows us that while it may look like everything is dieing it is actually preserving itself for next years awesomeness! How much cooler can you get! Plus I love wearing jeans and a hoodie without a coat, hat, scarf, three layers of clothes and boots, LOL!
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Autumn's my favorite season I just love the way the leaves turn into such vibrant colors. I also enjoy the brisk air as the occassional warm streams of air we can get with this season.
    HazyPerception

Answer by HazyPerception at 10:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Fall! I love it when the hot summer is over, yet the weather is still warm. Everything is so pretty and you get a chance to wear both shorts and sweaters! LOL! Spring is too muddy and still too cold in Nebraska, summer is humid and yukky and winter is just plain awful.
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 10:55 AM on Jan. 12, 2009