i am seperated and seeing another man. i love my husband and want to be with him but hehas caused my family lots of stress. i really like the new guy and so far its a carefree relaitionship. what do i do?

ch2727

Asked by ch2727 at 9:33 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Don't make any major decisions until you give yourself time to think clearly and know what to do without asking others. Confusion is never the time to decide. Let hubby have time to think about what he wants and see if he can quit causing the major stresses. Until he figures all that out then enjoy the company of this nice man you are seeing. Does the nice have an older brother or single dad? lol

Answer by admckenzie at 10:38 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Divorce your hubby, you are still married so that IS cheating.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• what do you mean what do you do? you are seperated for a reason and it sounds like you are havin a good time with the new guy. so what do you want to do?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:34 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• get divorced and resolve your feelings for your hubby BEFORE starting a new relationship.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• YOU NEED TO THINK IT CLEAR IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DIVORCE THIS MAN, YES HE HAS CAUSED PAIN TO YOUR FAMILY, WHAT ABOUT WHAT YOU TWO SHARED, THE LOVE, THE HAPPIER TIMES TOGETHER AND ALSO THE COMMITMENT YOU BOTH MADE BEFORE GOD..........ASK GOD TO LEAD YOUR WAY

DO YOU GUYS HAVE KIDS TOGETHER??????????????

mmaeko

Answer by mmaeko at 9:43 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Same Boat.. My ex & I were married for four years & we had 3 kids. Then we seperated. We were 17 & 19 when we got married.. He got a job soon after working at a club and that's when the relationship went down hill. He cheated left and right and I allowed it because I just wanted my kids to have their dad. Well, I woke up one day and decided that was it. I met a new guy a year after my ex and I seperated and although after 6 years together we aren't married, It's been my best relationship to date. He treats me and our kids the way we should be treated. There is nothing he wouldn't do for us.

The hardest part for me in the beginning is knowing that you can't be with both of them. Make a choice on who you want to be with. Who will be best for you, your kids, family..etc and don't look back. Good luck to you ;) I know it's hard!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• This is why it is better to completely resolve your issues and feelings before starting another relationship.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I think when you started seeing someone else, it was a clear message to your hubby that it's over between you two. If you really loved him, and want it to work out, how do you suppose that bringing in a new person to the relationship would help the marriage? I'm not bashing you, so please don't take it that way, but it sounds like you've moved on. If my hubby started seeing someone else, I wouldn't want him back not knowing if he slept with her, who she's slept with, whether she had disease, could be pregnant and I'd be forever reminded of him being with her etc.. If you want your hubby back, then you gotta break off this thing with the other guy and try to work it out. If you want the new guy... divorce the husband. But any person who dates someone that's still married doesn't have a whole lot of morals (sorry that's just how I feel because they're not single till they're single).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:23 AM on Jan. 12, 2009