I think we should all try to write something down via a message to your self, or even in this thred. But we should wrtie ideas of what we can do for our selvs and others to help us change the negative and anger in here at Cafe mom.

I think if we do it where everyone can see it then maybe we can ALL get ideas off of each other. If you decide to do this then please no negative remarks. And as always you can poste as anon. But I think it would be a great Idea for us to see what others think we can do to change the bad attitude in here. And to help put friendship or just down right, happyness in Cafe Mom. This place needs it. Have yall seen all the negative things in here? Its horible!!

Asked by russian-mommy at 9:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think never using the anon option for answers would help alot. if people were held accountable for their remarks they may not make them.

Answer by Lyndall at 9:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• your not going to change the hate and anger. some moms thats just who they are. they hate their life or live miserable ones and just want to be mean. your not going to get peace on here sorry. inorder to do this people must look inside themselves first and figure out what is wrong and fix it with them. and not many people are willing to fix themselves. =\

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:43 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• its always worth a shot.

Answer by russian-mommy at 9:45 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Exactly Lydall, I think that would be a great starting place.

Answer by pnwmom at 9:57 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• You cant change people or the world. Cafemom is an extension like any other place of what the world is like. If people want to change then the most important way is by starting with themselves. We cannot control other people.

Answer by gemgem at 10:00 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• There is one action if everyone did that would change people and the world, not just CafeMom.

Just listen. Really listen to each other. Listen.

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:31 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• those are some good points. And ya i know i cant change people. no one can. but we can always give a start. and the two points that were made like "listen and dont use anon" is a good start!

Answer by russian-mommy at 10:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I think some people need to get a life, and not get so wrapped up in a website!

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Above anon. Lets try to be a little kinder mmkay.

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I think that as long as were ALL here on this web site then we should make it pleasent for EVERYONE! instead of pissing people off all the dam time!

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jan. 12, 2009