post baby tummy skin?

Does anyone have any suggestions for tightening your tummy skin? I have lost the weight and toned the muscles but my skin is not tight, its loose...?? How do you fix it?

MsMESSx2

Asked by MsMESSx2 at 9:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• After being uncomfortable in wais cinchers for years.. I had a tumy tuck.. LOVE IT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• how much does a tummy tuck cost, how long to recover?
    MsMESSx2

Answer by MsMESSx2 at 10:04 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I had breast augmentation & a lift, liposuction on my love handle area & a tummy tuck. My total was 21,000.. I wanted the best Dr and the BEST results so I went to a pricier surgeon who I thought" was the best. I do regret that now after seeing my girlfriends tummy tuck. FLAWLESS!! and she only paid 3,500 when my tummy tuck was more than double that. If your considering it, find a reasonably priced Dr & find one you trust. Ask to see pics of previous patients and go to lots of consultations. I fully recovered in 6 wks..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• If your planning on having more kids don't do it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2009