What is something you do as a mom that you are proud of?

bluelady27

Asked by bluelady27 at 10:00 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• All of it. :)
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 10:20 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Everything I do with and for my kids makes me proud. Cooking for them, keeping them clean and healthy, clothed, bathed, with nice things, toys, playing with them, being home for them all of the time, and extra curricular things.

Answer by gemgem at 10:01 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i don't make myself proud my children make me proud. i am proud that they are being the people i have tried to raise them too be i am proud. that they do the best they can in whatever they try and i am proud that they are respectful and caring young people
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Take care of my kids..
    I know a few people that should have NEVER have had kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Just got a real good job and gave up being a SAHM so I could give my son the best life we can :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:07 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I'm proud of homeschooling and being successful with it :)

I'm proud of mostly everything I do. Of course everyone makes mistakes and I'm not so proud of those, lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I am most proud of how long and successful I was/am at breastfeeding. I consider it my biggest accomplishment to date.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:11 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I am proud of my kids for the valiance they have. They are strong young ladies and I enjoy watching them grow and learn every day.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 10:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I am proud that i can provide for my children which i was scared i could'nt and that i can buy them nice things and spend time with them.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 10:21 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I am so proud of them! Last night DS was sitting on DD's lap and they were singing the alphabet song and it just broke my heart to see how much they adore each other. We are so lucky.

As for what I do that I am proud of? Wow. I am proud I waited and married the right guy, I am proud that I work to provide for them, I am proud that I roar and kiss them in the right amounts (more or less) and I am just so very proud to be their mother.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 10:28 AM on Jan. 12, 2009