Aldi's dishwasher soap!! Left a grey/white film all over my dishes... and I can't find a phone number anywhere.

It has STAINED everything!!! No phone number on box OR website. They want us to write and mail our complaints. But I want to talk to them and complain. Is it their responsibility to replace my dishes, silverware, glasses and bottles that I can't get this film off?? All this stuff is about a year old!

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Shopping

• yea i would call the store then and talk to someone there. and i would want it replaced also. go get em girl
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• can you call the store and ask for a numer or if you have the receipt does it have one on it. i would tell them i wanted them to replace the stuff hell yea
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I don't keep reciepts from grocery shopping.. but i was thinking about calling aldi's and finding out. My hubbys cousin is a manager there, so maybe i'll just call her and ask her! I just thought about that. =\ But I want my stuff replaced. Because its not fair!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:11 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Well....no offense, but you get what you pay for. I don't think I would ever buy aldi's brand dish soap. I want my dishes to get clean, and if that takes paying an extra dollar, well then that's what I do. Good luck, because I doubt they'll pay for anything.
    Anonymous