please tell me this isn't happening already?

my daughter is almost fifteen months old and she is repeating everything i say. if i tell her to get out of something she will look at me , point her finger and say "get". if i tell one of the other kids no she will point at them and say "no" if i tell someone to go get a bath she runs through the house saying "bath bath bath". omg not already. how old is your little one and are they doing this and driving you crazy with it already? lol gee i can't wait til she really starts talking. lol

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 10:07 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we spend a year trying to get them to talk and the rest of our lives trying to get them to shut up!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:14 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• hahhahaa =D mine just squels/screams
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• yea well wait it seems like all day lately she just follows me around saying whatever i say if she can get it out.. i mean it is funny for like the first hour. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• MY dd was the same age when she started doing the same thing and it was a real eye opener to me because it showed me how I was acting and treating others... I wasn't saying please or really even being respectful, I was barking orders and for me it made me realize I didn't want her to grow up doing the same thing... So I stopped raising my voice (so much, I am loud by nature I really can't stop all together), pointing my finger and started saying please go get into the bathtub, thank you. And when I starting do that she started being very respectful also. However she was smart enough to realize that when I said thank you at the end of a request then there was no room to argue, so she started doing it too, LOL! Kids are smart and if we aren't one step ahead of them then they are going to outsmart us sooner than we would like. Even at 15 months, LOL!

MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• well my daughter will be 3 in 2 weeks and she says WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? and it drives me nuts
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2009