How can I stop going crazy?

I have pretty bad anxiety, but lately I've been getting really angry at night. I usually go and wake up my hubby by screaming at him for random stupid reasons that happen during the day. I know he's getting pretty irrated by the lack of sleep and wants me to fix whatever keeps me up at night crying and upset. But I have no idea whats wrong, I just get horribly upset for almost no reason and can't calm down. Does anyone else have this problem?

Graceee

Asked by Graceee at 12:36 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• I would go to a therapist and see what's up. They can set up a test for a personality disorder. Many of them cause rages like that. I have BPD and it's not unheard of for me to do stuff like that. I ran off 3 perfectly good husbands that way!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I have bad anxiety and it gets really bad around my time of the month, about two days before I start and the day after I get it bad along with mood swings and rage. Im on yaz and this will be my third month taking it and it seems to help around that time of the month but not with the anxiety. You need to find a place in your house that you can go to when this happens and put up some nice photos,lavendar candles,even classical music and just turn the music on,light the candles and count down from 100. Hope that will help.
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I had the same problem as you (sorry, I don't mean to call it a problem). I went to my doctor and she put me on some meds. The meds really helped, and I only had to be on them for a few months.
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 3:28 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

bookay

• Have you had a baby within the last 18 months or so? It could be PPD. Talk to your Dr about it.
    HadassasMommy

Answer by HadassasMommy at 4:03 PM on Jul. 17, 2008