Does anyone else have CD nipples?

I had fairly larger nipples prepregnancy and was always self-conscious of them because of their size. Now that I am 32 weeks pregnant, they look about the size of my old boobs. For real!

and that is the only place I got stretch marks. My hubby and I like to call my boobs the dry eyes off of clear eyes commercials. If I only had Ben Stein rubbing oil on them, I would be those stupid commercials. haha

Anyone else have this problem?

bluelady27

Asked by bluelady27 at 10:19 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I used to have "quarter nipples" but now my boyfriend says they look like "bologna nipples" lol. It weirds me out to see how large they've gotten, and I don't know about you but the actual nipple part in the center (I'm not good with the right terminology!) is a lot bigger too. That Clear Eyes thing cracked me up! :o)
    Amanda_Jeanne

Answer by Amanda_Jeanne at 5:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Same here! I had a nipple reduction while my breast augmentation & lift. They are more "normal" sized now..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• when i was pregnant i had the same problem.. looked like dinner plates lol but after the baby is born they will eventually go back down to normal size
    iloveshealyn

Answer by iloveshealyn at 10:29 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My nipples have always been huge and my husband says he likes that.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:47 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• LOL, it took me a while to get the "CD" part. Mine are more like dimes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jan. 12, 2009