I'm prego and having problems with going to the bathroom....(TMI?)

Alright so I'm 20 weeks prego and I was having problems going to the bathroom but I started taking fiber and got that all straightend out. Well this morning I went to the bathroom and it has spots of white thick mucus like stuff on and in it. Also AFTER I went I started cramping really bad at the bottom of my rib cage. It didnt bother me to go and I didnt have to strain but now Im cramping horrible. Im not spotting at all. and other wise feel good its just my stomach is crampy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have the same spots of mucus on it. What the hell is that??
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i eally have no idea, but you can always try and call your doctor and see. he/she, should be able to help you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• You could still be constipated cause my stomach cramping is horrible too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• u could have a uti or a titled uterus which will block the urethra try manuall lifting your uterus and see if u can pee easier (i read this somewhere doesn t sound easy good luck lol)
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• it can be yeast go see your doctor
    Anonymous