Creme Funeral Attire

I wanted to know if anyone knows why family members of the deceased have recently started wearing creme (white in the summer) to funerals.

MommaDes

Asked by MommaDes at 10:23 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I don't think it matters what color you wear as long as you look presentable. You're going to pay you repects and that's all that matters.

SunshineLove

Answer by SunshineLove at 11:28 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• yeah idk about that! i have alwasys tried to wear something dark if not black ... some religions wear white...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I think they wear that as a celebration of life. White and creme are colors of peace.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 12:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I agree with usmc0351wife!! White and Creme are very Peaceful Colors! I would want my friends & family to come in Bright Beautiful Colors!
    aniyasm

Answer by aniyasm at 1:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Color does not matter anymore.
    wilbursdaughter

Answer by wilbursdaughter at 3:09 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Hmmmm....I guess I'm traditional. I'd stick with black or navy. Even if YOU are comfortable in cream, why upset the old ladies there by wearing something non-traditional.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on Jan. 15, 2009