What is the best smelling laundry detergent and softener you ladies use?

I am looking for a new detergent, something that smells good, and also works good at the same time. I was wondering what you ladies use.

WifeyandMom71

Asked by WifeyandMom71 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I asked this a few days ago and I got a lot of responses. Here's the link and you can see what product is used more:

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/105455/What_is_your_favorite_laundry_detergent_and_fabric_softener_I_love_making_my_clothes_smell_really_go
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I use suavitel.
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 10:35 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I use Tide

Answer by gemgem at 10:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I use biokleen or seventh generation. scent is not as important as something that is more natural for my family and won't pollute like traditional petroleum and phosphate based detergents do. consider switching to something that will leave the earth better for our children.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:37 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I don't buy detergent anymore. I purchased a magnetic laundry system from http://www.lifenatural.com/laundry.htm. Now all I add to my washer is either bleach (for towels and sheets) or ammonia (for everything else) in the bleach compartment of my washer. I also add softener to towels or sweaters. But that's it. I save so much money and it sure seems like everything has come out cleaner and smelling better than they ever did before.
    And no, I'm not affiliated with them.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 10:42 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Tide
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 10:43 AM on Jan. 12, 2009