Men time how long should it last. (added little more info in blue.)

My hubby and his friends get together about once a month. My hubby thinks that it will be okay to be gone about 8 to 10 hours. To have men time. But I don't think that men time needs to be for most of the day.

Let me add alittle more back ground here that I forgot to add

I don't mind that he goes. But he always has something to do. Church meetings, bible studies. He is in two church commities. HE also wirh  his brothers or going to his dads HE dont go to his dad's that often..HE also in some groups that his works has for the employes. He think those groups will make him look better to his job. He loves to be in everything. But he only sees his friends about once a month. 

I guess that sometimes I just feel alone. 

BOOGIETHEBOOG

Asked by BOOGIETHEBOOG at 3:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Just a couple of hours at night. But say he is going fishing or hunting and he is going to leave early. I don't think it is unacceptable to be gone for most of the day for that. But out at a bar or partying at night? Probably about 4 hours at the most.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 4:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2011

• I think it's fine if it's once a month. Once a week would be a different story
    Brawnwyn

Answer by Brawnwyn at 4:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2011

• I honestly have no idea. I think that depends on what they are doing. My hubby never goes out with friends so I am have nothing to comipare it to being reasonable.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2011

• They guys are playing board games. SOme of the games last about 4 hours for one game
    BOOGIETHEBOOG

Comment by BOOGIETHEBOOG (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Dec. 26, 2011

• Once a month is no big deal. I spend 8-10 hours with my friends some times. It is not like were out picking up men. I just need time away with my friends sometimes. Some people are like that, some are not.

Answer by gemgem at 4:09 PM on Dec. 26, 2011

• I would have no problem with that. Dh and I are free to do whatever we want and neither of us keep track of time spent with friends. That feels a little mommy/daddyish to me.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 26, 2011

• Once a month isn't a big deal and you even know what he is doing so I wouldn't be upset by it at all.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 4:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2011

• As long as you are spending an equal amount of time with your friends, I don't see anything wrong with this

Answer by rkoloms at 4:30 PM on Dec. 26, 2011

• I think its fine, do you have friends? If you don't it might seem like a lot but if you do you realize how time can get carried away. And not only that its once a month, no big deal. If it were every week then it may be a lot but that depends on your relationship.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:51 PM on Dec. 26, 2011

• No problem. I've gone shopping longer than that.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2011