question about pregnancy test

i took a pregnancy test first thing this morning and while i was watching it (i always watch them) a faint second line appeared but when it had finished it was negative. i was just wandering if since it was there and then disappeared should i count it as positive or negative since it wasnt there when the time was up? i am already 2 weeks late. I know that a dr. could tell me for sure, but i was just asking if this has happened to anyone before and if it did then were you pregnant or no? I just wanted to have some input before i got excited/disappointed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would take another one if I were you. I've never had that happen to me....but maybe someone else can help there!!!
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• the directions usually says wait 3 minutes then read results. and then do not read after 10 minutes.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I'd take another or go to the doc. cause when i did mine something like that happened and i was pregnant but just barely
    amommy2a2yrold

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 11:06 AM on Jan. 12, 2009