whats your most embarrising moment?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have video of me and my still best friend singing and my other friends gave it to the teachers and on school talent day they played it, it was so embrassing and then they asked us to get up and sing and we were like no but we did in the end and it was a laugh. But then for the rest of the erweek the whole school were talking about it, needless to say we never did it again.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 10:59 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I started my period in wal-mart and didn't even know it until I got home to use the bathroom. It went right through my jeans and was everywhere. At that moment I figured out why everyone was stairing at me. Crap, I thought they were looking at me cause they thought I was really pretty or something LOL!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jan. 12, 2009