Where should we go for 1st anniversary?

My husband is a full-time paramedic student and we both work full time. We also have a baby and live with my parents. So, for our first anniversary we wanted to go away for a few days. We just want to take a 3 day weekend (possibly 4 day). We live in Northeastern PA and it has to be somewhere that we can drive to (like 4-6 hour drive). We've been to Pittsburg and Hershey and enjoyed both of those places so we're considering just going back to one of those. My husband hasn't traveled much so I'd like to go some place else with him. I've been to Niagara Falls and think he would love it but he is concerned that is too far to drive for a weekend. Any suggestions?

MrsAce150

Asked by MrsAce150 at 10:56 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No answers yet