Should i lay off my husband for anther baby?

I want another baby but my husband doesn't. My daugheter is 2 I had her with another man before i was married and me and my husband have been together since she was 9months he wants to wait until our condo is sold because we are currently living with family until it sells, also he wants to pay off our cars and buy a new house. I would also like that but i reilize we never be all lined up and ready. Everytime i see a little baby i want one baddly. and i tell him all time. should i lay off?

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 10:57 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• thats just a man for you. my hubby agrees we both want 5 kids. however when i do try and talk when were going to start trying he says the same things like we'll see. or when the time is right. or when my car is paid off when we have bought a house and have 15,000 in the bank. i told him that would take FOREVER lol so its just a man for ya
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:18 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• yes you should your hubby is trying to do the responsible thing and get everything in order. that wouldn't be very responsible to get pregnant while living with faimily. lay off. and wait til you at least have your condo sold and your own place to live. just give it.. a year or two :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:00 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Yep you should. He sounds like he has a plan. Just talk to him and say ok once we have sold and have the cars paid and a new home can we try?

Answer by gemgem at 11:04 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I agree, he's got the right idea. It's just not a good plan to be living with someone else and be trying to bring another child in (something could happen and you not be able to move out). He sounds like he's a very smart, responsible man and he's thinking that you have the rest of your lives to have children. He's not saying never, only not now.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:07 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I have to go with the hubby on this one. Get your ducks in a row, and then....having a baby is, so stressful, you don't need financial burden on top of that.
    doublefistin

Answer by doublefistin at 11:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I understand that and what i forgot to add is I too am trying to do all that I'm the person who got all the paying the bills off started he won't even make far future plans like when i say when all that's done (which i plan on being done in the next 2 years) I wanna start trying and he say's we'll see. Which the way he say's it is to drop the subject and like he's avoiding children all together. That's what worries me the most
    amommy2a2yrold

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 11:13 AM on Jan. 12, 2009