What made you laugh today?

I was sitting on the bed and asked my son to come here, so I can help him get dressed, he kept staring at the television, and kinda walked back to lean on the bed, and missed it completely-all I saw was feet. I looked down at him, he didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Well, I just started cracking up, then he started laughing, that is my giggle for the day-So far. :)

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:58 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Went to the drive thru and ordered a large black coffee and they asked if I wanted cream or sugar.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• my friend just texted me and told me her friend went for her ultra sound today.. and she's 8 months pregnant. she just went to the dr for the first time last month. i laughed because i don't know how someone can be so stupid. she got positive tests in the begining but she was in denial now shes 8 months pregnant and hopefully she'll have a healthy baby.

but i laugh at stupidity
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• when my 9 mo old drinked her bottle then when she finished it she turned it upside down and looked at it in confusing way as to say where did it all go.
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I was out with my sister-in-law and all our children which adds up to 11 And we took them for a meal, so we were on our way there (just got out of the car and getting the prams out). And my oldest ran up to this young man and woman who looked like 8months pregnant and went "did u have sex to get a baby" and me and my sister in laws burst out laughing and gladly so did the young couple and we apolgised because we don't know how he heard tahat from lol.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 11:34 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Mummytomore that is so funny...you guys are making me laugh! I was taking my daughter to school the other day and was worried we would be late. Her school locks the door so I was telling her that if she got to the door and it was locked that I would take her to the front to not be worried I would watch. She got all panicked and asked what time it was. When I told her we only had two minutes to get there she got teary and yelled at me and told me"You're always making me retarted." i told her the word is tardyI... laughed all the way to work.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:46 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My DH drives a semi and he called to talk to me. While I was talking to him he was fussing about some guy at the truckstop. He gets so upset about things until I had to laugh.
    Anonymous

• Me and my three year old packed lunch and went ot my husband's office to eat together. We had sandwiches and some chips. As I was putting the chips back into the cupboard i found a box of chocolate covered cherries, which are my husbands favorite. So i brought those with. As soon as we get in the office, my son starts yelling "daddy we brought you something, we bought you something" he was on the phone when that happened, so when he got off the phone, he looked so disappointed to see a paper sack with ham and cheese sandwiches. He thought our son said BOUGHT, so he thought he was getting some BK.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 12, 2009