Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where to find a U shaped pot/planter for indoor plants?

I want a U shaped ceramic pot that i can plant grass in (i don't want the pot too tall) that will look beautiful on my desk. where can i find one?

Answer Question

Asked by suthrnflwr at 11:00 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Home & Garden

Level 3 (13 Credits)
Answers (0)
  • No answers yet
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.