Are there any other moms who have been in a Demolition Derby?

Just curious if I'm the only crazy one lol....

usmcmom29

Asked by usmcmom29 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• SHUT. UP.

I would freaking LOVE to do this - where you smash up cars on PURPOSE, right?

I am a complete wuss but feel that I could really perform well in this arena. SMASH. CRASH.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:33 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Yea that's exactally what it is! lol It's so much fun I've done it 3 times!
    usmcmom29

Answer by usmcmom29 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• We go watch the one in r town every year. As soon as it gets warm my daughter asks if it is time for the derby. Im a chicken and could never get in one of those cars!!! But I wish I could it looks like fun.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• it has been my dream to be in a demolition derby! how freaking awesome would that be?! hubby and i were actually in the talks to doing one since we have a car sitting in the back yard that would be perfect. our state fair has one every fall. but then i got preggo and we are trying to sell the car. boooo.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• That is so cool! I so want to since I was like 12! But first my dad said no then hubby said no! I talked to a BIL about setting me up once b/c he races dirt track and said he could hook me up but hubby is really against it! I do have my son on my side now so maybe someday.....
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2009