Egg Projects??

I have over 4 dozen eggs in my fridge and was wondering if there is a project that I can use maybe a dozen of them with my 4 year old? Any ideas on projects?

Kelly_Marie528

Asked by Kelly_Marie528 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Hard boil them , peel of the shells , place the bits into food coloring in all different colors and make collages with the pieces .

Hard boil and make winter eggs , in shades of blue and sparkles ... just like you would at easter but winter themed.

Do eggs of the world , paint each egg with a different flag theme ...

Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• hollow them and save them for easter :) at easter, you can dye them, paint them, even fill the hollow shells with melted chocolate (if you do this boil then dry after you hollow them too) when the chocolate hardens, you have real chocolate easter eggs! :)

you can freeze the liquid from the hollowed eggs to use later
    Anonymous

• Do you have any annoying neighbors?

JK! ;)
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 1:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• But seriously, I think the chocolate eggs is the best idea. You could try using white and dark chocolate and gently swirling them together so the egg (hopefully) comes out with brown and white swirls. Or butterscotch or peanut butter chips melted to add more flavor and swirls. If you wanted to take the time, you could coat the inside with a thick layer of chocolate (by pouring the melted chocolate in through a funnel and rolling it around to coat the inside-you could use something to plug the whole in the bottom temporarily) and then melt some peanut butter and pour it inside. Then you have chocolate peanut butter eggs. There are really so many ideas you could generate from that.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 1:29 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• *hole

I don't know what is wrong with me tonight.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 1:30 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• I like the chocolate idea too.. sounds yummy :) ... you could always have a little egg party... decorate a few.. do the chocolate thing... and make deviled eggs... great now I'm hungry, lmao.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2009