I notice some of my questions are gone

Sorry just wanted to say that i noticed there are a few questions that were gone. I figured out that when I went to add an answer to my own question and if I saw a type error I must of accidently hit the delate button instead of edit
sorry about that As god as my witness it was never intentional
I really had to post this to clear that up

muslimmom

Asked by muslimmom at 12:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Like there is anything wrong with that?
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 12:43 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• yeah..okay I believe you..NOT!
    Anonymous

• Hey sweetie, why do you keep saying "as God is my witness?" No one is accusing you of anything, right? I really don't think anyone even noticed:)You owe no validation, if you want to delete a post, that is your choice:) Have a Blessed Day.
    binarystarr

Answer by binarystarr at 1:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• binarystarr - people on other threads in this topic have been accusing her of deleting posts.
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Thank you. Sad to see those posts gone though, they were some good ones.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 1:22 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Thanks lawmom623for the clarification:) I guess what I don't understand is that it's HER posts. Who cares if she's deleting them? By her deleting them people will see where she's truly coming from & will simply just -stop- responding to her. Why feed into it?
    binarystarr

Answer by binarystarr at 1:29 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Because if I did dealeate them on accident i feel I have to say that so people dont think I did it on purpose
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 1:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• hmm.....i guess you were already walking on thin ice then w/ some of the respondents. Since you have to give validation.
    binarystarr

Answer by binarystarr at 1:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Learn to spell muslimmom. Sheesh.
    Anonymous

• Thank you for saying so. I am also sad at least 4 are gone because they were very good. We spent alot of time answering your questions. So what most people saw was some at the end just feed up and yes some got rude and that was not nessesary.
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 3:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2008