some good goals?

As a family we are trying to come up with some good goals for this new year. So i was wondering what some of your goals may be... so i can steal them! Health, money, family things all welcome.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• JUST TO EAT HEALTHIER AND TURN OFF THE TV, VIDEO GAMES, COMPUTER ONE NIGHT A WEEK FOR FAMILY TIME.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My goal for this year was not to disappoint my hubby. So often I neglect my wifely duties by not keeping the house as clean as is standards. I even came up with a huge plan a stick to now. My other goal was to be closer to God. My husband and I agree we need to pray TOGETHER more too.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 11:42 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• my goals are to have a healthier meal plan in place before summer
    work on my marriage
    get our monthly expenses into a more reasonable amount
    and start saving for a down payment on a house. thats all i have for now lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 12:23 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My goals are to try to lose some weight. Ha Ha. Always trying to., Use extra money to do some things in my house.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 3:23 PM on Jan. 12, 2009