help, should my best friend stop wearing nightgowns long granny style to bed. He is a guy and it was something that happen in past childhood that he can't let go of.

mom died when he was a infant, grandma raised him since birth dad pasted away a few years later. He lives in the past, grandma died a few years ago, never got over it. It's grandma way of living or no way. He is very kind, gentle, old fashion, compassionate but seems to having feeling of a woman. Help me please. I think the connection is reminds him of grandma and he can't let go of his pasted best friend in the world. HELP HELP

chattyone

Asked by chattyone at 11:42 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• It sounds like he needs more help than you could give him. I'm not being rude at all, believe me. He needs professional help. All you can do is encourage him to seek it. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Can't see how it's hurting anything or anyone. If this night gown offers him sense of warmth and security, wel,l this is his way of handling for him. What's wrong with that. Everyone deals with feelings differently.
    doublefistin

Answer by doublefistin at 11:51 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• He's not hurting anyone. If he's comfortable, who cares. Leave him be.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 1:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2009