Update on my friend who water broke and she's only 24weeks..

Went to see her yesterday and she's in good spirits...the doctor told her there were trying to keep the baby in as much as possible but 2 weeks in the max because she has no amniotic fluid left and it can be harmful to the baby...after that if everything goes well when he's born he'll be in the NICU for like 3mths or so...well thanx again to everyone that answer...

keep praying..

onedaysoon5

Asked by onedaysoon5 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh wow. Your poor friend! My friend's water broke at 32 weeks. They kept the baby in for 3 weeks and he was in NICU for a week. With the advances in medical technology nowadays, I'm sure your friends baby will be just fine!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:52 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I wish her the world full of luck and love!!!
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:56 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Much prayers for your friend and her baby! It's good to know that doctors can do so much these days, all the best!
    WelshWishing

Answer by WelshWishing at 12:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2009